Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello World..This is Santanu

The best way to start the bogging is , I believe is by stating something about me..
Let me briefly describe myself.I am from a family of Engineers. My Grand Father was a telecom Engineer. My dad is an Electrical Engineer . My uncle is civil engineer.
I am born and brought up in a town called Chandernagore. Chandernagore is famous for three things: a) Jagadhatri Puja, b) The lighting and c) The sweets .
Let me tell you a few words about my family. My father is working in BSNL and he is the most honest person I have ever seen on earth. My work culture is somehow inspired by my father, because from my childhood I have seen him working hard and giving 200 % in his work place.
My mother is a house maker, and believe me she is the most efficient manager I have seen so far.
I got a precious gift from god, my sister. She is 7 year younger than me but still it seems that she is my best friend.. She has been a great support for me. I wish her all the best for her future.
I had done my primary schooling from St. Thomas School ( 1989-1995). After that I got admitted to Kanailal Vidyamandir, one of the most famous school in our town (Established on 1862 ). I passed both my 10th and 12th Standard exam from there.( 1995-2003).
After finishing my schooling, I decided to pursue engineering and got admitted in TECHNO INDIA College SaltLake .Thanks to my good rank in the Joint Entrance Exam that I got chance to pursue my degree from one of the most prestigious college of West Bengal.
When I was in my third year ( 2006 ) of engineering, I got placed in Satyam Computer Services Limited , one of the worlds most promosing IT company thru Campus Interview. After finishing my B,TECH on June 2007, I joined Satyam ( August 2007 ).
I started my career as a PRPC developer. For those who are not familiar with IT let me describe PRPC for you. PRPC is a technology and the acronym for Pega Rules Process Commander. I was in Satyam for 2 years 2 months and experienced one of the most ill famous company corruption. I will describe on my future post that how does it feel when the company for which you are working, suddenly comes into news for all bad reason and face a bankruptcy.
Anyway, I left Satyam on October 2009 and Joined Pega System Worldwide India Pvt Limited on 12th October 2009.
Now I am working as a Technical Solution Engineer in PegaSystems India office. I love taking responsibilities and being in PEGA as TSE, I am responsible for providing technical and development support for development and production issues for customers using the PegaRULES Process Commander platform . I am a member of the Global Customer Support team of PEGA which involves working on complex applications and providing general technology support services for major accounts of PEGA.
And finally hobby. Reading story book is one of my favorite pass time activities . Apart from that, I love listening to music, watching movies.,crickets, participate in GD etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment